Me and Jerry Di Rhino Clark

Me and Jerry Di Rhino Clark
At Ripley Studios In NYC

Monday, March 14, 2011

Proper Time Management Is The MLM Truth To Success

A basic mlm truth that many people skip on their list is time management. We are either on the success side of the Slight Edge curve going down or we are on the failure side but not both.
This afternoon I had a dentist appointment. After the appointment was done he told me that I needed to dental floss and swish listerine in my mouth twice a day for 30 seconds. This may have been an immature question to him but I asked him anyway. How do I floss properly? I watched how he did it and I did the same way. Then I told him that I would wash my mouth for 30 seconds each day with Listerine. I just started a new way of washing my mouth. Whenever I have listerine in my mouth I swish it by looking at the watch to see if it is at least 30 seconds, forty five seconds the most, to be sure I did it. When I brushed my teeth, did the flossing and swished my listerine for 30 seconds than I knew that I was done.
We must take our time when doing our social networking activities like writing blogs and shooting videos, but that does not mean we have all day. We must time ourselves from the time we start the activity until the time we end the activity. Then we must see what results we are getting. Richard Dennis mentioned that after we get the results we want we are not done yet. No matter how great our results were we have to ask how can we get better for the next time.
Back in school and in college our exams were timed. So if we were able to complete our exams on time then why shouldn't we make our mlm goals done on time?
Right now the skepticism is lower than it was ten years ago because there is more target marketing. And in another decade from now it will be even lower. So we defintely have no reason to stay behind.

Lawrence Bergfeld


Keep Your People Or DIE!
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lpbergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment