Me and Jerry Di Rhino Clark

Me and Jerry Di Rhino Clark
At Ripley Studios In NYC

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Linda Dlouhy describing how Michael Dlouhy can give you mlm help.

Hello Everybody:

Lawrence Bergfeld here. This is my friend Michael Dlouhy's wife Linda Dlouhy describing how Michael Dlouhy can help.


"Michael is a very sincere stalker. If he thinks you should be doing network marketing, he'll hunt you down. He'll track you down. He does that. And he does it in such a way you can't be mad at him because he obviously cares so much about you. "I would NEVER just plow into a room and say, "Hey! I'm Michael Dlouhy! Let me tell you about THIS!" He'll do that. And you WILL listen, for whatever reason you're compelled to listen to him.

"I was totally lost about MLM compensation plans. So Michael lined up apples on the kitchen counter to explain it to me. I'll never forget that. He finds a way to make you understand."

Linda Dlouhy's
MLM Success Story



Florida - I am the guru's woman.

I was born in Island Falls, Maine. It's a little ghost town now. We moved to Connecticut. My dad was sick. He died when I was 2 ½. When I was 11, we moved to Florida.

I had a severe case of rheumatic fever. We found a great doctor and a great hospital. I got better. I went to high school and met Michael. The Wild Ride began. I tell him he's Clyde, I'm Bonnie.

"I'm HERE! I'm HERE!"

Back before Matthew was born, about 24 years ago, we went home to Northern Maine for a family reunion. Michael & I laugh. There's a big marquee when you enter the state. It says, "Maine: The Way Life Should Be." Yeah. No jobs. Poverty. You freeze in the winter. You get one day of summer sometime in July.

We decided to climb Mt. Kitahdin. It's the highest Maine mountain , up at the end of the Appalachian Trail. Michael, of course, picked the fastest, steepest, hardest route up. And we only had a few hours of daylight to get to the top and come back down.

So up we go. And as you go, all the shrubbery and greenery get smaller and smaller and smaller. We actually came on the trail of a moose. We got the cameras out, but the only shot we got was all chocolate brown, the rear of the moose.

My husband was ALWAYS 20 - 30 feet ahead of me. It was my uncle Donny who pulled me and my mom and his wife and my youngest cousin up over the ledges.

But who's at the top first? Who's yelling, "I'm here! I'm here!" Take one guess. Pure Michael. Fast and furious on his way to the top. He's not a quitter. There's nothing he's ever, EVER endeavored in that he didn't finish. He commits completely.

Mentoring people is exactly where he needs to be. He totally loves it. He breathes it. He'll be there for you. When you call, if it's a bad time, he'll set you up when it is a good time. He's great with everyone. You can totally depend on him.

"Utter Disappointment" Wasn't Very "Utter" For Michael

He wants YOU to feel HIS passion. Doesn't matter to Michael who you are, a CEO or a stay-at-home mom. Race, religion, color, nothing matters. If this business is YOUR passion, and you want his help, he'll mentor you until you're where he is in this industry.

I listen in on the Coaches Corner call he does on Saturday night. I'm amazed. I'm amazed at the people and how they bare their souls. I see their growth. I hear them in the beginning. Then I hear them two months later. It's truly amazing for me.

I haven't been as involved in the business as Michael. We've had 2 children, a big house, dogs, cats, a horse … the occasional alligator. But we're downsizing now.

I'm excited that I'll be more involved and can spend more time with Michael. Our son & future daughter-in-law are buying a home. So the schedule is changing. I'll get to work with Michael.

When we started in MLM back in the 70s, my thought was, this is totally unheard of. I was raised where you worked a job 9 to 5. There wasn't any other way. The whole idea was new.

Our first company was a stepping stone that didn't last long. But Michael totally believed in network marketing, even 25 years ago. He's stayed right with it. There've been ups and downs, for sure.

You may find this hard to believe, but I have seen Michael in utter despair, complete disappointment. I used to tell him this little cliché: "You know, you can't climb a slimy wall."

Many, many years back, in a long-ago network marketing business, we got undercut by our sponsors. They flat-out betrayed us. The effort, the energy, the relationships you thought you were building, they crumbled. It can leave a hard, bitter taste in your mouth.

But Michael has this uncanny ability to just keep going. He picks himself up and does it all over again. He's not a quitter. He's compassionate. He's dedicated. He's committed. There's no swaying him. Michael will follow through.

And so he said to me, "Linda, I know. I know as well as I'm sitting here, looking at you, taking this breath of air, THIS is going to work. I can make this work. I know the right company is out there. I know the right people are out there. I'm going to make this work."

And I believed him. And he was right.

Personally, I have more of a sense of commitment direction than Michael does. I'm the list-maker. I know ahead of time what my plans are every day next week.

He Makes Up His Own Rules

Michael, on the other hand, is totally spontaneous, "Let's do it now. And not just this - let's do these other hundred things now, too." He has a level of excitement that is beyond belief. I do my best to slow him down at times. I put my 2 cents in when I'm not sure whether it'll be accepted.

Michael ignores rules. He takes a positive, positive approach. I'm amazed at some of the people he mentors. You hear their negativity. It could be a 20-minute phone call or 3 hours.

But he completely turns them around with his positive attitude and positive thought on where they can be, what this industry can do for them. If they just believe in themselves, then they can do it. He feels like, with his background, if HE can do it, anybody can.

Michael Is a Very Sincere Stalker

If he thinks you should be in network marketing, he'll hunt you down. He'll track you down. He does that. And you can't be mad at him because he obviously cares so much about you.

I would NEVER just plow into a room and say, "Hey! I'm Michael Dlouhy! Let me tell you about THIS!" He'll do that. And you WILL listen, for whatever reason you're compelled to listen to him.

I was totally lost about MLM compensation plans. So Michael lined up apples on the kitchen counter to explain it. I'll never forget that. He finds a way to make you understand.

Michael used to be a one-man-show. No more. He has so many people that are a part of him. He eats it, drinks it, lives it. Once in awhile, he even sleeps it. It's everything to him.

He Loves Working With YOU

He knows there are a lot of people now with very true, deep feelings for him. There are no smoke & mirrors here. Michael is real. What he does is real.

He had the vision before, the dream. But discovering his own total WHY was the turning point. It's a complete sense of satisfaction for him at this point in his life to know he's doing good, making an impact on other people. He gets that positive feedback through cards and email and phone calls.

It's wonderful. I support him totally. I'm a "stealth listener" on his calls. I do the feedback after-hours. We talk about this person and that person. I have great compassion for those who've been burned so badly by people who've been false to them.

I value our friendships. We have so many friends, it's hard to keep up with the schedule. And I love it. People are wonderful. And they're all so different.

His Motor Never Stops

Sometimes I tell Michael, "You know, there are only 24 hours in a day. You're trying to put 30 in there. Stop it!" And get him on a trip or at a convention? Unbelievable! There's just no way to keep up with him. He goes around the clock.

The demands on his time are enormous. I've got to teach him how to use the microwave. All he can make now is popcorn. He needs to learn to do some of these one-step meals.

Sometimes he'll start a call and 4 hours later he comes out, rubbing his eyes. I try to remember he's going to get dehydrated talking like that. The lamps, the computer ... it's an incredible amount of heat. Not to mention the heat Michael gives off!

I believe in this with all my heart. My core, my inner happiness in life, is the relationships we've built. Michael tells me I'm Yellow. I'm not going to disagree with him. If he's happy with me Yellow, I'll be Yellow. Once in awhile he sees the Red & Blue in me.

You can call me Yellow, call me Green, call me Blue. I don't care what you call me. If I like you, I like you. I have this inner sense, a silent reading of people. I instantly know about them. We have hundreds of wonderful friends that Michael has trained. It does my heart good to hear what people say. Michael feels wonderful.

I love it that Michael moves apples around on the kitchen counter to show me how this business works. The people, the industry, where we've been, where we're going, I am right there. It's an incredible ride, a wonderful journey. We've made phenomenal friends along the way. And it just gets better. It's excellent.

Don't let bloody MLM vampires suck your veins bone-dry. Drive a silver spike through their heart. Get Michael Dlouhy's FREE new e-book: "Success In 10 Steps!"


Build Your All Star Team Today
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lpbergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment